Please refer to instructions. Different approach in Winter and Summer
Arrival by Train
In the Winter
- The shortest way is to walk along the tracks towards the Nätschen Chairlift.
- From here continiue along the skipiste to the house. Total distance about 250m.
In the summer
- In the summer there are sheeps and fences where the Nätschen piste is, so its better to use the upper way starting from the Oberalpstreet.
- Walk towards the trafficcircle and follow the Oberalp road.
- After about 100m on the right side of the road, just befor a little white chapel are parkingspots.
- Opposite starts an alley towards railtracks. From here its a 150 m walk to the house.
Arrival by Car
In the Winter
- Drive to the Nätschen chairlift station. This is on Military Property, you can offload here but dont park your car here!!! You will get a ticket and troubles with the Swiss military.
- Park your car at the longterm parking. its only 5CHF per exit no matter how long you park your car here.
In the Summer
- There is another free parking for about 10 cars next to the Oberalproad. Its on the right side of the road, just befor a little white chapel.
- Opposite starts an alley towards railtracks.
- From here its a 150 m walk to the house.
- This is the easiest way in the summer, but it can have a tons of snow in the winter!